- Fall Protection - Harness Accessories
- Suspension Trauma Relief System - 5040
Suspension Trauma Relief System - 5040
Set of 2 Compatible Hip-packs; Exclusive Deployment Design; Reflective Webbing Throughout; Fits All Full Body Harnesses.
- Helps to prevent the on-set of suspension trauma in the event of a fall
- Two-part system easily attaches to the front torso staps of any full body harness
- Infinitely adjustable to fit any user, regardless of height
- Accommodates both feet, giving the user stability and the ability to shift and move to remain comfortable
The Suspension Trauma Relief System(STRS) is a system designed to be installed on an existing full body harness to provide relief from suspension trauma until rescue can be implemented.